What you need to know for 2022-2023
Skyward - Online Registration 2022-2023 - - If you are a returning West Noble student, log in to Skyward Family Access to register for the coming new year 2022-2023.
The first day of school will be Friday Aug 12th, so please be sure to register your students as soon as possible.
To guarantee transportation by the start of school, registration must be completed by Aug 1st. Any registration completed after Aug 1st will not be guaranteed transportation on the first day of school. You will have to self-transport until the bus routes have been updated to include your student.
If you have forgotten your password, please click the "Forgot Password" option, and follow the directions. Your username is your firstname.lastname, for example: John.smith
If you have a NEW STUDENT, and also have Family Access, please log in to enroll your new student.
Online Registration Instructions (Quick Reference)
If you are a New Student at West Noble, enrollment is open! (April 18, 2022)
New Student Enrollment Instructions
The following documents are required to enroll a new student, and may be uploaded during enrollment, or brought to your school office:
- transcript from your previous school
- birth certificate
- immunization record
- proof of residency
- Call (260) 894-3191 or 800-488-3191
- Email: wnStudentinfo@westnoble.k12.in.us
Requirements for Kindergarten Enrollment
- The child must be 5 years of age on or before August 1, 2022.
- Bring the child's Birth Certificate
- State Law requires parents to furnish immunization records
Out of District Students
- If one or both custodial parents live outside of the West Noble School District, a Request to Attend West Noble form must be submitted by September 15, 2022.
Meal and Textbook Assistance - Applications and additional information will be released later this summer 2022.
- Each year a new application has to be completed.
- To apply for meal and textbook assistance please contact the office of the building your student attends for an application. Completed applications may be returned to the school office or mailed to Attn: Debbie Rodriguez, West Noble School Corporation, 5050 N US HWY 33, Ligonier, IN 46767
- English - Debbie Rodriguez (260) 894-3191 ext 5035
- Spanish - Claudia Christenson (260) 894-3191 ext 1005
Textbook Rental Information
- Parents/Guardians will be charged for textbook rental 3 times during the 2022-2023 school year. Charges will take place on or around September 15, December 15, and March 15. You will be notified by First Class Mail when charges are posted.
- Unpaid textbook rental balances are considered delinquent on May 15, 2023. If balances are unpaid on that date, the collection process will begin.