What you need to know
Please register as soon as possible. Registering students online requires their SnapCode. For student information security, a new and unique SnapCode is required for each student each year. If you did not receive your SnapCode please contact the school using the information below.
- Call (260) 894-3191 or 800-488-3191
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have your student(s) SnapCode and you are ready to register online, please proceed to the Links for InfoSnap (Online Registration) below and select the appropriate language.
Links for InfoSnap (Online Registration) 2018-2019
If you are a new student at West Noble, a returning student after attending another school, or need assistance registering your student, please plan to attend the Registration Event on August 2, 2018.
Registration Event - August 2, 2018
- Where: West Noble High School - Gymnasium
- Time: 12 to 7 pm
- For students new to West Noble please bring the following
- transcript from your previous school
- birth certificate
- immunization record
- proof of residency
- For students returning to West Noble after attending another school
- For anyone needing assistance registering their student(s)
- Computers and support staff will be available for assistance
- Meal Assistance and Transportation Staff will be available to answer questions
- High School students that have completed registration can pick up their Chromebook
Requirements for Kindergarten Enrollment
- The child must be 5 years of age on or before August 1, 2018.
- Bring the child's Birth Certificate
- State Law requires parents to furnish immunization records
Out of District Students
- If one or both custodial parents live outside of the West Noble School District, a Request to Attend West Noble form must be submitted by September 15, 2018.
Meal and Textbook Assistance - After August 1, 2018
- Each year a new application has to be completed.
- To apply for meal and textbook assistance please contact the office of the building your student attends for an application. Completed applications may be returned to the school office or mailed to Attn: Jan Cunningham, West Noble School Corporation, 5050 N US HWY 33, Ligonier, IN 46767
- English - Jan Cunningham (260) 894-3191 ext 5030
- Spanish - Claudia Christenson (260) 894-3191 ext 1005
Textbook Rental Information
- Parents/Guardians will be charged for textbook rental 3 times during the 2018-2019 school year. Charges will take place on or around September 15, December 15, and March 15. You will be notified by First Class Mail when charges are posted.
- Unpaid textbook rental balances are considered delinquent on May 15, 2019. If balances are unpaid on that date, the collection process will begin.