INTERESTED IN BEING A SUBSTITUTE?
- 18 or older to work at West Noble Primary or West Noble Elementary
- 21 or older to work at West Noble Middle School or West Noble High School
- 21 or older to substitute as a custodian
Substitute teacher only
- 60 credit hours (this requirement has been waived until further notice) beyond high school and have a current Indiana Teachers License or Indiana Sub Certificate on file
- submit a transcript (unofficial is ok)
- Without the appropriate qualifications or documentation on file, pay will be at the current instructional assistant substitute rate
- To obtain the teacher license or sub certificate go to https://license.doe.in.gov
Per Indiana HEA 1005, after July 1, 2016, new employees must have the Dept. of Child Services (DCS) check and certified staff only must have the teacher license confirmation completed. All new employees must have the nationwide criminal background check and DCS checks completed. Necessary forms and links are below.
If you have questions, please contact Gwendolyn Jones at 260.894.3191 ext. 5007 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TO APPLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
Certified applicants: Please include your resume, transcripts, NTE/Praxis II/Pedagogy results and current licenses when submitting your application.
Completed applications and additional documentation if necessary should be submitted to:
Gwendolyn Jones, Personnel Coordinator
West Noble School Corporation
5050 N US Highway 33
Ligonier, IN 46767-9606
Phone: 260.894.3191 ext. 5007
CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK
Prior to being employed by West Noble School Corporation, applicants will need to obtain a nationwide criminal background check. West Noble uses Safe Hiring Solutions for this process. Link below. The basic fee for this background check is approximately $21.95 but can cost more if a multiple-state search is required. In addition, after July 1, 2016, there may be an additional charge for the Department of Child Services check and the teaching license confirmation for certified staff as required by Indiana HEA 1005. The background check must be paid for by a credit or debit card.