What you need to know
Please register as soon as possible. Registering students online requires their SnapCode. For student information security, a new and unique SnapCode is required for each student each year. If you did not receive your SnapCode please contact the school using the information under 'Need Assistance'.
If you have your student(s) SnapCode and you are ready to register online, please proceed to the Online Registration links below.
Online Registration 2019-20
If you are a new student at West Noble please bring the following to register:
- transcript from your previous school
- birth certificate
- immunization record
- proof of residency
- Call (260) 894-3191 or 800-488-3191
- Email: wnStudentinfo@westnoble.k12.in.us
Requirements for Kindergarten Enrollment
- The child must be 5 years of age on or before September 1, 2019.
- Bring the child's Birth Certificate
- State Law requires parents to furnish immunization records
Out of District Students
- If one or both custodial parents live outside of the West Noble School District, a Request to Attend West Noble form must be submitted by September 13, 2019.
Meal and Textbook Assistance - After August 1, 2019
- Each year a new application has to be completed.
- To apply for meal and textbook assistance please contact the office of the building your student attends for an application. Completed applications may be returned to the school office or mailed to Attn: Debbie Rodriguez, West Noble School Corporation, 5050 N US HWY 33, Ligonier, IN 46767
- English - Debbie Rodriguez (260) 894-3191 ext 5035
- Spanish - Claudia Christenson (260) 894-3191 ext 1005
Textbook Rental Information
- Parents/Guardians will be charged for textbook rental 3 times during the 2019-2020 school year. Charges will take place on or around September 15, December 15, and March 15. You will be notified by First Class Mail when charges are posted.
- Charges will appear in each student's electronic K12PaymentCenter.com account.
- Unpaid textbook rental balances are considered delinquent on May 15, 2020. If balances are unpaid on that date, the collection process will begin.