What you need to know
Skyward - Online Registration 2020-2021 - - If you are a returning West Noble student, you will receive a letter in the mail with registration information. If you do not receive a letter by July 29 please call the school.
New student registration will be in August. Please check back later.
Online Registration Video (Quick Reference)
Skyward Family Access
If you are a new student at West Noble please bring the following to register:
- transcript from your previous school
- birth certificate
- immunization record
- proof of residency
- Call (260) 894-3191 or 800-488-3191
- Email: wnStudentinfo@westnoble.k12.in.us
Requirements for Kindergarten Enrollment
- The child must be 5 years of age on or before October 1, 2020.
- Bring the child's Birth Certificate
- State Law requires parents to furnish immunization records
Out of District Students
- If one or both custodial parents live outside of the West Noble School District, a Request to Attend West Noble form must be submitted by September 11, 2020.
Meal and Textbook Assistance - After August 1, 2020
- Each year a new application has to be completed.
- To apply for meal and textbook assistance please contact the office of the building your student attends for an application. Completed applications may be returned to the school office or mailed to Attn: Debbie Rodriguez, West Noble School Corporation, 5050 N US HWY 33, Ligonier, IN 46767
- English - Debbie Rodriguez (260) 894-3191 ext 5035
- Spanish - Claudia Christenson (260) 894-3191 ext 1005
Textbook Rental Information
- Parents/Guardians will be charged for textbook rental 3 times during the 2020-2021 school year. Charges will take place on or around September 15, December 15, and March 15. You will be notified by First Class Mail when charges are posted.
- Charges will appear in each student's electronic
K12PaymentCenter.com account. New information coming this summer (2020).
- Unpaid textbook rental balances are considered delinquent on May 15, 2021. If balances are unpaid on that date, the collection process will begin.