NEW PAYMENT VENDOR FOR MEALS AND TEXTBOOK RENTAL
West Noble will be using K12PaymentCenter.com as its online payment vendor for the 2018/2019 school year for school meals and payment of textbook rental. K12PaymentCenter.com is a secure, easy and convenient way to apply funds directly to your student's account.
Benefits of an Account
- A quick and easy payment system for your student's meals and textbook rental
- Deposit to multiple students' accounts with one single payment
- Recurring payments can be set for monthly or weekly deposits
- Notifications sent via text or email when textbook rental invoices are assigned to your student
- Step-by-step registration is easy and account management is simple and intuitive
- Secure payment processing
- Your information is confidential - we do not sell your information to anyone!
- See your student's meal account balance any time
- Automated notifications via email and text when your student's meal account balance falls below an amount you determine
- See 120 days of meals and fees purchased and payments made, so you know exactly where your money is being spent
To learn more visit www.k12PaymentCenter.com
When registering for an account, you will need your student's' ID number. If you do not have this number you may obtain it from your student's school.
If you have questions please call Debbie Rodriguez, 1-800-488-3191 ext. 5038
Update Nov 2018 - Introducing the all-new K12PaymentCenter Mobile App. Everything you love about K12PaymentCenter.com right at your fingertips!
- Make meals payments and pay school fees on one platform with one easy, safe and secure transaction
- View Student Account balances and track purchases
- Add and Transfer money to and between accounts easily
- Make one-time payments or set up recurring payments using your debit or credit card
- NEW! Contact your district or view the district menu with one click
- NEW! Set up push notifications for new fees and low balance alerts
- Download on the App Store or GET IT ON Google Play