Attendance Information for West Noble High School
School STARTS at 8:45 am
If you have to miss, call the attendance office. (260) 894-3191 ext. 3015
Excused absences are defined as absences that the school corporation regards as legitimate reasons for being out of school. These include:
- Illness verified by note from parent/guardian up to the 6th absence.
- Illness or medical condition verified by note from Physician required after the 6th absence.
- After 6 absences per trimester, absences become unexcused without a doctor's note.
- Family funeral
- Military Connected Families (e.g. absences related to deployment and return)
- Mandated court attendance (if documented)
Attendance Office: (260) 894-3191 ext. 3015