- Nov 24 - Special Education Non-Public Schools Meeting
- 3:30 p.m.
- Corporation Office - Green Room
- Nov 26 - Make-up Day if needed or No School
- Nov 27 - Thanksgiving Break / No School
- Nov 28 - Thanksgiving Break / No School
- Dec 01 - Body Safety Meeting - 6:30 p.m. (additional information below)
- Dec 22 - Jan 2 - Christmas Break / No School
- Jan 5 - Students return to school
Mark your calendar!
Parents, Grandparents, & Community Members
Body Safety in the 21st Century
Monday, December 1st, 2014
West Noble Primary School - 6:30 p.m.
Guest Speaker Sgt. Terry Hall
Speaks on Body Safety
Child care will be provided
Marque su calendario!
Padres, Abuelos, & Miembros de la Comunidad
Contacto Fisico Apropiado en el Siglo 21
Lunes, 1 de diciembre del 2014
Escuela Primaria de West Noble - 6:30 p.m.
Conferenciante Invitado Sgt. Terry Hall
Hablara sobre el Contacto Fisico Apropiado
Habra Cuidado de Niños
The students at WNP enjoyed a special lunch today celebrating Thanksgiving. The kindergartners ate their lunch wearing pilgrim and Indian hats and vests that they made. The first graders had a special lunch with the boys serving lunch to the girls. WNP wishes everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! Additional photos.
The students and staff at WNP collected $200 for the Community Caring Closet during No-Shave November. Pictured are Jonathan Pfenning, Brandon Swartz, Troy Risser, Ty Alles, Elias Rojas, Robert Martin, Brian Shepherd and Shonda Clore presenting a check to Pastor Joey Nelson.
The West Noble PTO is a parent run organization designed to support West Noble teachers in their efforts to educate our children. The PTO helps teachers with in-school and after-school activities, such as: Popcorn Friday, Read like a Rock Star, Cookies and Cocoa with Santa, Winter Blast and much, much more! Click here for additional information and upcoming events and meetings.
||Fuel Up to Play 60 is a program founded by the National Dairy Council and NFL, in collaboration with USDA, that empowers students to take charge in making small, everyday changes at school. Students can win cool prizes for choosing good-for-you foods and getting active for at least 60 minutes every day.
Fuel Up to Play 60 and Winners Drink Milk supplements the WNP Growing Healthy Program.
WNP's involvement in Fuel Up to Play 60 is demonstrated by the following:
- Deb Yoder, WNP Gym Teacher, emphasizing the fitness as well as the nutrition side of a healthy body.
- Nurse Denise giving taste tests, from a variety of foods, to students during the school day.
- WNP School Walking Program. WNP currently has over 13,000 student miles in the school walking program. Any WNP student walking at least 150 miles during the school will receive a free pair of shoes from Fred Toenges.
Check out the links above to learn more about how Fuel Up to Play 60 is engaging students and the positive impact it has in their schools. Help your child to establish lifelong healthy habits concerning eating and staying physically active.
West Noble Primary School wants parents to know about a resource for parents provided by the Indiana Department of Education. It is Indiana's Parent Information and Resource Center (PIRC). We know schools improve when they partner with parents. You can access it easily at www.fscp.org. This site gives parents helpful hints on helping your child.
New students need to bring a birth certificate, a former grade card, any special education or gifted information, current address and phone number, parents place of employment and work number, custody papers if applicable, 2 emergency contact phone numbers along with names, and immunization records.
- Sra. Aracely Garcia, ext. 4000 - West Noble Primary
- Sra. Claudia Christenson, ext. 1005 - West Noble Elementary
- Sra. Toy Mast, ext. 2015 - West Noble Middle School
The vision of West Noble Primary School is to provide a safe and inviting environment which allows our students to meet high expectations with a lifelong love of learning.