- Feb 16 - Make-up Day #1 - school cancelled January 8, 2015
- Feb 16 - PTO Meeting at WNP at 6:30 pm in the Extended Learning Area
- Feb 25 - Make-up Day #2 - school cancelled January 9, 2015
- Apr 3 - Make-up Day #3 - school cancelled January 12, 2015
- Apr 6 through 10 - Spring Break / No School
- May 25 - Memorial Day / No School
- Jun 1 - Make-up Day #4 - school cancelled January 21, 2015
- Jun 2 - Make-up Day #5 - school cancelled January 29, 2015
- Jun 3 - Make-up Day #6 - school cancelled February 2, 2015
- Jun 4 - Make-up Day #7 - school cancelled February 5, 2015
- Jun 4 - Last day of school pending cancellations
February has been a busy month at WNP. LifeSkill Awards have been presented, students have accomplished walking 100 miles, and the Secret Kindness Agents have been very busy. Check out the WNP Photo Album for pictures.
1st Picture: WNP students celebrate 100 days of school.
2nd Picture: Students enjoying 'Snow Mountain'.
The West Noble PTO is a parent run organization designed to support West Noble teachers in their efforts to educate our children. The PTO helps teachers with in-school and after-school activities, such as: Popcorn Friday, Read like a Rock Star, Cookies and Cocoa with Santa, Winter Blast and much, much more! Click here for additional information and upcoming events and meetings.
||Fuel Up to Play 60 is a program founded by the National Dairy Council and NFL, in collaboration with USDA, that empowers students to take charge in making small, everyday changes at school. Students can win cool prizes for choosing good-for-you foods and getting active for at least 60 minutes every day.
Fuel Up to Play 60 and Winners Drink Milk supplements the WNP Growing Healthy Program.
WNP's involvement in Fuel Up to Play 60 is demonstrated by the following:
- Deb Yoder, WNP Gym Teacher, emphasizing the fitness as well as the nutrition side of a healthy body.
- Nurse Denise giving taste tests, from a variety of foods, to students during the school day.
- WNP School Walking Program. WNP currently has over 13,000 student miles in the school walking program. Any WNP student walking at least 150 miles during the school will receive a free pair of shoes from Fred Toenges.
Check out the links above to learn more about how Fuel Up to Play 60 is engaging students and the positive impact it has in their schools. Help your child to establish lifelong healthy habits concerning eating and staying physically active.
West Noble Primary School wants parents to know about a resource for parents provided by the Indiana Department of Education. It is Indiana's Parent Information and Resource Center (PIRC). We know schools improve when they partner with parents. You can access it easily at www.fscp.org. This site gives parents helpful hints on helping your child.
New students need to bring a birth certificate, a former grade card, any special education or gifted information, current address and phone number, parents place of employment and work number, custody papers if applicable, 2 emergency contact phone numbers along with names, and immunization records.
- Sra. Aracely Garcia, ext. 4000 - West Noble Primary
- Sra. Claudia Christenson, ext. 1005 - West Noble Elementary
- Sra. Toy Mast, ext. 2015 - West Noble Middle School
The vision of West Noble Primary School is to provide a safe and inviting environment which allows our students to meet high expectations with a lifelong love of learning.