Activities galore are happening at Ligonier Elementary. Third and fourth graders participated in the: Presidential Physical Fitness Program by running 1-Mile. The weather was perfect for the race. Also, recognition was given to all grade levels for those students receiving the Life Skills Leaders Award. The awards were given by teacher choice. Parent turnout was great!
Ligonier Elementary held their Costume Parade as we wrap up our drug free week. Today's theme for the parade was "Say Boo to Drugs"!
|Parents!! You can receive emails and/or text alerts of school delays and cancellations. Customize your alerts for any school activities that are cancelled, postponed or rescheduled. Sign up for My DynaCal now.|
Supplemental Educational Services (SES) - Supplemental educational services (SES) are free tutoring services that must be offered to low-income children who attend a Title I school such as Ligonier Elementary or West Noble Elementary School that fails to make progress for three years (in its second year of "school improvement status").
Go West - An official publication of the West Noble School Corporation
- Go West - Fall 2010
- Go West - Spring 2010
- Go West - Winter 2009-10
- Go West - Fall 2009
- Go West - Spring 2009
New Student Information
New students need to bring a birth certificate, a former grade card, any special education or gifted information, current address and phone number, parents place of employment and work number, custody papers if applicable, 2 emergency contact phone numbers along with names, and immunization records.
Necesitas ayuda en español? Favor de llamar a:
- Sra. Aracely Garcia, ext. 4000 - Ligonier Elementary
- Sra. Claudia Nickolson, ext. 1005 - West Noble Elementary
- Sra. Noemi Aguilar, ext. 2000 - West Noble Middle School
- Black Lab
- Book Rental Fees 10-11
- Greetings From the Principal 10-11
- LE Student Handbook (English) 10-11
- LE Student Handbook (Spanish) 10-11
- School Improvement Plan 2010-2011
- Superintendent's Message - A Vision for Improvement - Fall 2010
- Supply List 10-11 English
- Supply List 10-11 Spanish
- Minimum Immunization Requirements for 2010-2011 School Year
- Parents when your student gets vaccination shots please bring in or send in proof of those shots to your school nurse.
- Requerimientos Mínimos de las Vacunas del Año Escolar 2010-2011
- Padres de familia cuando su hijo (a) reciba sus vacunas favor de traer o enviar a la enfermera de la escuela, la prueba de estas vacunas.
Ligonier Elementary Mission Statement - The Mission of the Ligonier Elementary School is to provide a positive and effective learning environment for all students. The staff instructs and expects children to reach their maximum potential in the intellectual, social and emotional areas of their lives.
Ligonier Elementary Vision Statement - The Vision of Ligonier Elementary School is to meet every child where they are educationally and emotionally and take them where they need to be for success.