- Apr 25 - Kindergarten Round-Up for 2016-17
- 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- West Noble Primary
- Apr 26 - Kindergarten Round-Up for 2016-17
- 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- West Noble Primary
- May 25 - Make-up day #2 (replaces Dec 7, 2015)
- May 26 - Make-up day #3 (replaces Jan 12, 2016)
- May 27 - Make-up day #4 (replaces Jan 18, 2016)
- May 31 - Make-up day #5 (replaces Feb 24, 2016)
- Jun 1 - Make-up day #6 (replaces Feb 25, 2016)
- Jun 2 - Make-up day #7 (replaces Mar 2, 2016)
- Jun 2 - Last student day pending cancellations
- Jun 5 - Commencement
Want to capture all high school pictures in one book? Need a great graduation gift idea? Get the gift that will last a lifetime. Now available for $25.00. To order call the high school at 260.894.3191 or order online at Josten's
The on-line registration portal will open June 20th; this will allow parents and guardians with computers to register their students at their convenience in the comfort of their home. You should receive your enrollment information along with a SnapCode for each student by June 20th.
If you are a new student at West Noble for the 16-17 school year, do not have a computer or need help registering online, attend one of our registration days:
- 10 am – 6 pm Tuesday, June 21
- West Noble Elementary & West Noble High School
- 10 am – 6 pm Wednesday, June 22
- West Noble Primary & West Noble Middle School
We would like all current student's registrations to be completed by July 11th, 2016. The goal is to have more time to update our data and bus routes before school starts.
Parent information for registration will be posted on West Noble's Website and Facebook page, printed in the Go West, News Sun and Advance Leader. Parents and guardians will also receive a mailing with registration information by June 20th, 2016.
As of March 4, 2016, WNSC has cancelled 7 student days and 1 staff day. The first make-up day will be Friday, April 1, 2016. The remaining 6 student days have been tacked on to the end of the school year. Currently, school will be in session through June 2, 2016.
If further cancellations are necessary, adding additional days, adding additional minutes to the day and e-learning days will be considered and announced after discussion with the Classroom Teacher Association.
Changes to the calendar affects everyone’s schedule, but Indiana weather is unpredictable, so be prepared the calendar may change again.
- Once you've created an account online, download the mobile app for account management On-The-Go!
- Make payments using a credit card, debit card, or check 24/7.
- Parents can sign-up for the program by establishing a (FREE) account at: www.MyPaymentsPlus.com
- Parents establish their own username and password
- click here for additional information
WNSC Model Evidence-Based Plan for Improving Behavior and Discipline within Schools (PDF)
In accordance with HEA-1419 schools will partner with the Indiana Department of Education to develop an evidence based plan for improving behavior and discipline in the school corporation. Public comment and input is a crucial part of developing and implementing this plan. Contact person: Greg Baker - email@example.com