- Apr 18 - Make-up Day
- Jun 02 - Make-up Day
- Jun 03 - Make-up Day
- Jun 04 - Make-up Day
- Jun 05 - Make-up Day
- Jun 06 - Make-up Day - Last student day pending additional cancellations
- Jun 08 - Graduation
Effective Monday, April 14, 2014, West Noble students will have a total of 20 minutes (previously 15 minutes + 5 new) added to the END of the school day. The new extended time will remain in effect until the last student day, June 6, 2014. The start of school remains the same. Additional minutes have been added to the extended day due to our cancelled day March 12.
If you have any questions, please contact school administration where your child attends.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Start and dismissal times are as follows:
- New DAWN - Begins one hour prior to the start of school and ends at the regular time.
- WNP - 7:35 am to 3:05 pm Kindergarten / 3:10 pm 1st grade
- WNE - 7:45 am to 3:20 pm
- MS - 7:45 am to 3:25 pm
- HS - 7:45 am to 3:30 pm
We WILL have school on Good Friday, April 18, 2014.
Should we miss any more days we will have school on Memorial Day.
Currently, we need to make-up 15 days. The make-up schedule is as follows:
- Make-up day 1 – waived by the state
- Make-up day 2 - made-up Feb 14
- Make-up day 3 – made-up Feb 17
- Make-up day 4 – will be made-up April 18
- Make-up day 5 – will be made-up Jun 02
- Make-up day 6 – will be made-up Jun 03
- Make-up day 7 – will be made-up Jun 04
- Make-up day 8 – will be made-up Jun 05
- Make-up days 9-13 – will be made-up via the extended school days
- Make-up day 14 - will be made-up Jun 06
- Make-up day 15 - minutes added to the extended days April 14 through June 6
At this time graduation will still be held on Sunday, June 8th.
WNSC Model Evidence-Based Plan for Improving Behavior and Discipline within Schools (PDF)
In accordance with HEA-1419 schools will partner with the Indiana Department of Education to develop an evidence based plan for improving behavior and discipline in the school corporation. Public comment and input is a crucial part of developing and implementing this plan. Contact person: Greg Baker - email@example.com