- Oct 7 - Walk to School Day - see additional info below
- Oct 14 - Flex Day (see info below)
- Oct 22 - Staff Workday
- Oct 23 - No School
- Nov 11 - Staff 1/2 day in AM
- Nov 26 & 27 - Thanksgiving Break / no school
- Dec 21 through Jan1 - Christmas Break / no school
- Jan 4 - Students return to school
Join us as we participate in this event once again! Last year, we had over 2,500 walkers! Many of our students, staff, parents and community members commented on how great this event was, how much fun they had, and how we should do it again. So, we are! Our goal is to encourage and to provide opportunities for students to be physically active while also raising awareness of the significance for Safe Routes to School.
WHEN: Wednesday, October 7th, 8:30 am
WHERE: West Noble School Corporation
MORE INFORMATION: Our West Noble students and staff will complete a designated route in honor of National Walk to School Day. Our WNHS, WNMS, and WNE will complete the same course as last year. Our WNP will have a different route due to construction near Pettit Park. These students will begin their walk at the Ligonier Public Library and follow the parade route back to the Primary. Community members and families are invited to join our students and staff in the walk!
*Jogging, running, or cycling will not be permitted on any of the routes.
**Scheduled rain date Tuesday, October 13.
SHOW YOUR CHARGER SPIRIT BY WEARING YOUR CHARGER WEAR!!
- 8:15am: Students bused to the starting location
- 8:30am: Community members park at the Noble County Foundation building
- 8:45am: Walk begins
- 9:45am: Walk ends. Students receive a snack and return to remaining school day.
- 10:00am: Community members transported by bus back to their vehicles
*Times are approximate.
- Once you've created an account online, download the mobile app for account management On-The-Go!
- Make payments using a credit card, debit card, or check 24/7.
- Parents can sign-up for the program by establishing a (FREE) account at: www.MyPaymentsPlus.com
- Parents establish their own username and password
- click here for additional information
WNSC Model Evidence-Based Plan for Improving Behavior and Discipline within Schools (PDF)
In accordance with HEA-1419 schools will partner with the Indiana Department of Education to develop an evidence based plan for improving behavior and discipline in the school corporation. Public comment and input is a crucial part of developing and implementing this plan. Contact person: Greg Baker - email@example.com